Hogweed Reporting Form

You can use this form to report the presence of Giant Hogweed to your local authority – compelling them to take action under the recently reformed “Anti Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014″.
Please click on this form, print it off and complete your personal contact details, add the location where you have sighted Giant Hogweed, and then sign the form and send it to your local council.

Hogweed Form

You can find the address of your local council using this link FIND YOUR LOCAL COUNCIL


Hogweed Form 1